Saturday, September 22, 2012

What's your Bacon number?

I have been very fortunate so far to meet a lot of musicians from some of my favorite bands as well as a few other minor celebrities. From the time that I started meeting people I have always played Six Degrees of Separation to see how close I was to Kevin Bacon. He isn't my favorite actor or anything but I don't mind him, it was just fun.

If you didn't already know, you no longer have to do the work yourself. You can bring up Google and type a person's name and then "Bacon number" to find out their relation to Kevin Bacon. 

Well, thanks to HorrorHound weekend back in March I am now only two degrees from Kevin Bacon. I had the pleasure of meeting Sherilyn Fenn who you may know as Audrey Horne from Twin Peaks. She was also in a movie with Kevin Bacon called Cavedweller. I have never heard of the movie and honestly will probably never watch it but it brings me as close to Kevin Bacon as I will probably ever get. 

Here is the picture of my husband and I with Sherilyn Fenn who still looks absolutely stunning! 


No comments:

Post a Comment