Sunday, February 10, 2013

Every unpopular kid's anthem.

One of these days I am going to be famous and I am going to come back here... and you are going to regret ever...

Ever since I can remember, I have always wanted to be famous. I planned to get famous and go back to my home town to prove to everyone that I was something special and make them regret teasing me. It's funny how these things change over time.

I would by lying if I said that I don't desire to be a rockstar but if I were famous I wouldn't give those people the satisfaction of seeing me again! I don't need to be famous to know that I am better than them. I don't put people down and make them feel bad about themselves. I have a good paying job, a loving husband, a house and I can afford to buy myself things and go places.

If I could offer advice to any teenager in the same situation it would be to ignore everyone, do what you love, be who you are and when you can get the hell out and never look back! They aren't worth your time and your tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment