Monday, December 31, 2012

2012: In Review

I have complained that this has been a very long year because of the unexpected gallbladder issues. I feel as though I should take a moment to highlight some of the positive things 2012 has brought that I forgot to mention in November.

- I had opportunity to see some amazing shows: Neil Young, Elton John, Hall and Oates, Elvis Costello, Iggy Pop, The Gaslight Anthem, Gogol Bordello, Andrew W.K., Geoff Rickly! There were a few shows that we had to miss but it's been a great concert year non the less.

- I made lots of awesome new friends, some close and others not so close.

- The My Chemical Romance tracks from the album we should have had 2010. We're just going to continue as though that album doesn't exist!

- I met Ernie Hudson, Sherilyn Fenn, Doug Bradley, Mick Foley and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

- I finally visited a Natural History Museum and got to see dinosaur replicas, followed by the best grilled cheese sandwich ever at Melt! 

- Saw my first drag show, it was super fun and I must go again! 

- Did my first benefit walk and helped raise money for a good cause while having fun with friends.

Here's to an even better year next year.. Happy New Year everyone, stay safe out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment